"The moral idea is that everyone's interest ought to receive equal consideration, regardless of "what they are like or what abilities they have.'"
He then proceeds to outline Singer's argument that being "speciest" is the morally equivalent being racist. Is this something people agree with, or an obvious strawman?
The Husi Maulers 84
alprazolam's chumps 100
For none now live who remember
You mean this is a big bluff?
AAAAH! It's back on the wayback machine!
My time in a former communist country
Who's got time to watch an explosion?
Men in Black 3 [DVD] 
Voodoo Histories: The Role of the Conspiracy Theory in Shaping Modern History
Kolchak - The Night Stalker
Bad Samaritans: The Myth of Free Trade and the Secret History of Capitalism
Monday October 8th
- I'm kind of in a pissy mood rn (2 comments)
Friday October 5th
- Papa was a rolling stone (3 comments)
Saturday September 29th
- Generation gaps (19 comments)
- Late September Update (6 comments)
- A sad tale's best for winter (8 comments)
Tuesday September 25th
- Notes from a small island (3 comments)
Monday September 24th
- Accidental Tribe (3 comments)
Wednesday September 19th
- Maybe I'm a bit dense... (8 comments)
Monday September 17th
- To The Emperor! (4 comments)
Sunday September 16th
- Wanikani (6 comments)