"The moral idea is that everyone's interest ought to receive equal consideration, regardless of "what they are like or what abilities they have.'"
He then proceeds to outline Singer's argument that being "speciest" is the morally equivalent being racist. Is this something people agree with, or an obvious strawman?
The Husi Maulers 84
alprazolam's chumps 100
LO is 21
So, this is fascinating.
So, that just happened....
Week End Update
In which I hawk my wife's YouTube channel before meandering all over the place
Men in Black 3 [DVD] 
Voodoo Histories: The Role of the Conspiracy Theory in Shaping Modern History
Kolchak - The Night Stalker
Bad Samaritans: The Myth of Free Trade and the Secret History of Capitalism
Sunday March 17th
- Pull yourself together and act like a scientist (7 comments)
- Weekend Update (2 comments)
Wednesday March 13th
- My first marathon by the numbers (26 comments)
Tuesday March 12th
- This new life has toughened and hardened us all (1 comments)
Saturday March 9th
- Danger illustrated (0 comments)
Saturday March 2nd
- Clear your throat and pray for rain (10 comments)
Friday March 1st
- OUT of the BLUE (1 comments)
Monday February 18th
- Ouch (24 comments)
Thursday February 14th
- Where Do I Begin? (12 comments)
- To The Emperor! (5 comments)